About the author
Caryn is a former high school science teacher, school district administrator and adjunct college professor. She has recently moved from New York to Virginia. You can follow her on Twitter @carynmcgill
Permanent link to this article: http://writeonsisters.com/the-road-to-publication/avoid-rejections-by-making-sure-your-ms-is-agent-worthy/attachment/writers-block/
The Weekly Post Line Up
Search by Keywords
Search by Popular Topics
- Eli Pacheco on To Pickle, Or Not To Pickle?
- Heather Jackson on Screenwriter Tips for Novelists: Write a Script Treatment
- Writing Links…8/17/14 | All Twangs Romance on Self-Editing Redux: Spot Checking
- Writing Links…8/17/14 | All Twangs Romance on The Mystery of Mysteries: 12 Steps to Writing Traditional Mysteries
- LaDonna Ockinga on Screenwriter Tips for Novelists: Write a Script Treatment
- Writing Links…8/15/14 | TraciKenworth's Blog on Making Stuff Up II – But When? My Day Is Full!
- Writing Links…8/15/14 | TraciKenworth's Blog on Is Killing Your Darlings Murdering Your Book?
Links We Like
Elizabeth Spann Craig
Women on Writing
Thinking to Inking
A Newbie's Guide to Publishing
Write to Done
Middle Grade Ninja
Young Adult Library Services Association
Finley Jayne's Going to the Library
Part Time Monster